Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 31 on Captiva

Mon, Mar 4

Today I finished posts for all but the last 7 days of our stay....today was a marathon of posting. I hope to be current by tomorrow. At least the weather has not been good for doing much else than blogging. It rained all night Sunday and into the early morning today. It cooled off even more being in the 40's earlier and  reaching only into the high 50's today.

I  stopped to make lunch of BLT's  with chips but blogged and posted almost non stop.

We had a scrumptious dinner tonight.  Saturday, we bought lobster tails at Publix....could not resist the BOGO price. My main Grill Master grilled the lobster tails and asparagus while I baked potatoes served with sour cream and tossed a salad with iceberg, onions, radishes, and celery dressed with Country French dressing.  Sorry I did not make a picture as this was as good as any meal we have had in FL.  This was a nice finish to a very quiet day.

Note: This post was written on Tues, Mar 5 along with the past 6 entries and makes me up to date on my diary.

No comments: