Monday, March 12, 2018

Day 37 Captiva

To view video, click on link to my blog at bottom of email.
Click on arrow :

Monday, Monday, can´t trust that day 
Monday, Monday, it just turns out that way
Oh Monday, Monday, won´t go away 
Monday, Monday, it´s here to stay
Oh Monday, Monday  Oh Monday, Monday.....
 Cloudy Morning Sky

Thought I'd start this post with a song.....just popped in my mind.  This Monday was a cloudy day as you could see in the video that I captured about 8:45 or was it really 7:45?   Hate that time change thing.  Nothing going on at the beach except high waves and one lonely walker and me.  Back to the cottage for more coffee and a pastry.  We spent most of the day inside.  Made hot roast beef sandwiches with horseradish sauce for lunch from some great leftovers from The Mad Hatter.

Al and I went over and sat on the beach for a very short while around 2:30.  Still very windy....watched the waves and a kite surfer who was very good. 

To view video, click on link to my blog at bottom of email.
Click on arrow :

Afternoon Sky
For dinner I made Shrimp Scampi with Roasted Red Peppers over Linguini and served with green salad and wine.  Al had more of the Key Lime pie.

No comments: