Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Day 25 on Captiva

Today was a fairly quiet day beginning with clouds this morning.  I posted some on my blogs and Al did some surveys on the computer.  We had lunch of sandwiches and chips.  The afternoon warmed up and the skies turned sunny so we headed off to the beach.   We passed the time reading ....I finished David Baldacci's THE GUILTY, a thriller with a lot of killings and a surprise ending.  Al is reading a James Patterson novel CROSS JUSTICE. 

It was a quiet afternoon on the beach with only a few beachcombers and a flock of Sanderlings, I think.  I am not too good at identifying shorebirds.



After a restful day of doing mostly nothing,  I prepared a dinner of Parmesan Dijon Chicken with Fried Okra and Caprese Salad.  I found the chicken recipe here .

No comments: